Private Watercolour Workshop
Looking for a class to attend with a bunch of friends? Searching for the perfect activity for your party or get together?
A private workshop is the perfect way to spend an afternoon with friends, learning some great painting techniques, creating a masterpiece and unleashing your inner creative!
Poppy is a multi award winning artist sharing her passion with the world. She will teach the basics of watercolours, techniques and colour theory, which will transition into your chosen class. Currently on offer are florals and Sea life.
What you get in your private workshop…
- 3 hours of tuition into how to create a simple watercolour painting.
- New and improved Watercolour booklet to take away, allowing you to take your knowledge home for future reference.
- Basic watercolour equipment to get you starting your new creative journey!! Includes top quality watercolour paper and brushes from Art Spectrum Australia.
What you need to do..
- Minimum of 6 people
- Provide a space able to hold the amount of people you have
- Provide refreshments and food for your party