Watercolour Workshop – 27th March 2021
Saturday Workshop 10am – 1pm
I love to create, and I want you to love it too. Everyone has a hidden creative lurking inside, which you’re either in touch with, or have lost sight of. Either way, this class will certainly benefit you!
We have very busy lives, constantly on the go. This mean that our hobbies, projects or even ‘me’ times get forgotten. But not anymore! I want to share my passion with you, helping you to unwind, relax and learn something new, which may even become your new hobby.
The workshop will be held in my studio located at Mo’s Desert Clubhouse in Burleigh Heads. This eclectic creative space oozes inspiration, talent and good vibes! The main warehouse features a gorgeous painted wall, with elements of creativity all over the space.
We learn how to unleash our inner artist upstairs in the famous Gavel Room, with the downstairs Thryft Shop open to peruse before and after. We also have a fully stocked bar… yay!
To make this experience that much more enjoyable, we encourage you to buy drinks from the bar, bring a friend and enjoy the happy and peaceful painting vibes! We are going to make some Ahhhh-mazing pieces together!
What you get…
- 3 hours of tuition into how to create a simple watercolour painting.
- Light refreshments available including share platters.
- New and improved Watercolour booklet to take away, allowing you to take your knowledge home for future reference.
- High quality brush to take home and discounted paints available to purchase.
- Basic watercolour equipment to get you starting your new creative journey!!
Can’t wait to see you there!
8 in stock