Glass jar favours with personalised swing tag
What a cute little gift to have at your wedding tables. Fill the jars with your choice of liquor and let everyone have a drink on you! The swing tags can be personalised to your wedding styling, and double up as name cards. It’s a great way to give whisky, rum, vodka or even your home made delicacies, without the bottle affecting the rest of the wedding styling.
How to order:
- Choose the amount you would like.
- Proceed to checkout
- In the comments section, state which alcohol you would like. Hey, you could even mix and match!
- iampoppy will then contact you to discuss the swing tag design.
You may also like…
Wooden table numbers
Finish off the styling to your wedding tables beautifully with these wooden table numbers. Written in words, they add a lovely touch to your centre piece, and will be the talk of your tables for sure!
Table numbers are approximately 150mm wide and 70mm tall, with a stand 170mm tall. The stand sticks into your floral arrangements, or even glass jars and little pots.
How to order:
- Choose the amount of numbers you will need.
- If you choose 8 (for example) you will be sent numbers 1-8. If you choose 5, you will be sent numbers 1-5.
- For bridal table, please purchase two extra numbers, and comment at the checkout that you would like bridal table and numbers 1-6 (for example).
Bridesmaid Gift Box
“Will you be my Bridesmaid?” – The perfect little gift to ask those special ladies to accompany you down the aisle. With the ability to customise the box to your wedding style, this gives the perfect ‘sneak peak’ into what your wedding will be like.
Included in the 6.5″ sq/17.5cm square gift box is;
– Nail polish of your colour choice
– Piccolo of Bubbles
– Personalised 2oz candle tin (Coconut and Lime scent)
– Personalised “Will you be my Bridesmaid” Card
– Box filling with confetti
– Ribbon and personalised label
On ordering, please email email@example.com to create your personalised box.
Please allow longer processing times due to these boxes being customised to your wedding style. *Boxes can change subject to stock.
Wooden place names
What a way to wow your guests, than with these gorgeous wooden place cards. Not only are they unique, but they can double up as wedding favours as well.
Each name is 100mm wide and 50mm at the highest point.
They are available in light and dark wood, and in any name you would like.
How to order:
- Choose the number of place names you would like from the drop down menu.
- Complete your order at the checkout.
- Email through a list of your names to firstname.lastname@example.org with your wood choice.
- You will receive proofs of all your names back within 24 hours, and once approved, please allow 5-7 days for production and shipping.
A beautiful watercolour design creating a stunning invitation suite. (prices not including gold foil)
Featuring hand lettering, watercolour florals and complimenting typography.
- Versa Linen (linen cotton textured) 280gsm
- Conqueror (Rich, warm cotton feel, 100% recycled) 300gsm
- Milkshake Snowball (Smooth, sleek to touch, 50% recycled paper) 308gsm
- Invitation and Envelope
- Original Package (Invites 120x180mm and RSVP 105x148mm)
- Classic Package (Invites 120x180mm, RSVP 105x148mm and Info card 100mmx100mm)
- Luxury Package (Invites 120x180mm, RSVP 105x148mm and Info card 100mmx100mm held together with a belly band or ribbon)
- White (included)
- Luxury coloured envelopes which compliment the invitation suite.
Prices for the following options are available on request[columns] [span8]
- Gold/Silver/Copper foiling
- Guests’ names added to text
- Digital file for emailing to guests
- Handmade, raw edged paper
- Styled maps
- Printed addresses on envelopes
- Envelope liners
- Co-ordinating ‘on the day’ stationery
[btn text="Stationery Enquiry" tcolor=#FFF bcolor=#999 thovercolor=#FFF link="http://iampoppy.com/contact/" target="_self"]
Watercolour Workshop – 24th October 2018
Poppy is a multi award winning artist lending her wonderous talents to the wedding industry, Poppy creates astounding wedding stationery as well as stunning commissioned pieces.
You can now learn from the master herself! Have you been following iampoppy designs and watching Poppy create magnificent work, maybe wishing you could too? Perhaps you have always wanted to dabble or expand your painting skills!
The workshop will be held in Poppy’s studio located in the stunning forests of Currumbin Valley. With so much inspiration around for your masterpiece, Poppy will teach you her techniques to give you the tools to get painting too. You will be flooded with tips and inspiration, taking your creativity to the next level. If you are lucky (we know he will be camped out the front door) you will get to hang out with the famous Oridax (the sheep), as always he will have his bestie Zephyr by his side.
What you get…
- 3 hours of tuition into how to create a simple watercolour painting.
- Light refreshments available including share platters.
- Bubbles and laughter with friends
- Watercolour booklet to take away, allowing you to take your knowledge home for future reference.
- Basic watercolour equipment to get you starting your new creative journey!!
Can’t wait to see you there!
hand painted wedding sign | Welcome sign | Wedding sign |
Every wedding is so special and unique, you want something that is going to speak of you as a couple, rather than a generic design. what better way to create those final touches, than with these hand painted wedding signs! Each sign is painted lovingly by hand, therefore no sign is the same.
They are fully customisable with the choice of having simple hand lettering, or even a full blown painting of your choice!
Each sign comes in either a black board or wooden board, and has the choice of lettering, or lettering with florals.
– A2 in size
– Ply board, stained or painted in blackboard paint.
– Your choice of white lettering, gold, silver or even brights!
– Go that extra mile with some detailing of your choice, whether it be florals, beach scene, or portraits!
Simple order the board you wish, then send us a quick email to email@example.com with your specifications. Remember to add all your wording, intended design (a picture of your bouquet may be a great idea) and board choice.
Glass Magnet favours
Wow your guests with these beautiful and custom designed glass magnets. Your guests will not only be able to fit their favour in their purse (meaning they will actually take it home), but they will use it for years to come, no doubt, keeping those all important notes attached to their fridge!
2 inch diameter glass cabochon with a strong rare earth magnet capable of holding up a lot of those all important papers and photos!
To order, simply select the amount you would like, and head to check out. iampoppy Designs will contact you straight away to get your design ideas, and wording, and send you a proof within 48 hours.
From there, we hand make each and every one for you, and package it all nicely, so it arrives on your doorstep ready to go! Couldn’t be easier!!! 🙂