A beautiful watercolour design creating a stunning invitation suite. (prices not including gold foil)
Featuring hand lettering, watercolour florals and complimenting typography.
- Versa Linen (linen cotton textured) 280gsm
- Conqueror (Rich, warm cotton feel, 100% recycled) 300gsm
- Milkshake Snowball (Smooth, sleek to touch, 50% recycled paper) 308gsm
- Invitation and Envelope
- Original Package (Invites 120x180mm and RSVP 105x148mm)
- Classic Package (Invites 120x180mm, RSVP 105x148mm and Info card 100mmx100mm)
- Luxury Package (Invites 120x180mm, RSVP 105x148mm and Info card 100mmx100mm held together with a belly band or ribbon)
- White (included)
- Luxury coloured envelopes which compliment the invitation suite.
Prices for the following options are available on request[columns] [span8]
- Gold/Silver/Copper foiling
- Guests’ names added to text
- Digital file for emailing to guests
- Handmade, raw edged paper
- Styled maps
- Printed addresses on envelopes
- Envelope liners
- Co-ordinating ‘on the day’ stationery
[btn text="Stationery Enquiry" tcolor=#FFF bcolor=#999 thovercolor=#FFF link="http://iampoppy.com/contact/" target="_self"]
Watercolour and Wine
Poppy is a multi award winning artist lending her wonderous talents to the wedding industry, Poppy creates astounding wedding stationery as well as stunning commissioned pieces.
You can now learn from the master herself! Have you been following iampoppy designs and watching Poppy create magnificent work, maybe wishing you could too? Perhaps you have always wanted to dabble or expand your painting skills!
The workshop will be held in Poppy’s new studio located at Mo’s Desert Clubhouse in Burliegh Heads. This eclectic creative space oozes inspiration, talent and good vibes! The main warehouse features a gorgeous painted wall, with elements of creativity all over the space. Learn how to create gorgeous watercolours with friends and laughter. The massive warehouse doors allow ample light, allowing us to make the most of these summer days!
To make this experience that much more enjoyable, we encourage you to BYO drinks, and of course friends, to learn how to paint, amongst great music, laughter, sunshine and buckets of creativity! we are going to make some Ahhhh-mazing pieces together!
What you get…
- 3 hours of tuition into how to create a simple watercolour painting.
- Light refreshments available including share platters.
- Watercolour booklet to take away, allowing you to take your knowledge home for future reference.
- Basic watercolour equipment to get you starting your new creative journey!!
Can’t wait to see you there!