Showing the single result
Watercolour Workshop – 28th January 2018
Poppy is a multi award winning artist lending her wonderous talents to the wedding industry, Poppy creates astounding wedding stationery as well as stunning commissioned pieces.
You can now learn from the master herself! Have you been following iampoppy designs and watching Poppy create magnificent work, maybe wishing you could too? Perhaps you have always wanted to dabble or expand your painting skills!
The workshop will be held in Poppy’s studio located in the stunning forests of Currumbin Valley. With so much inspiration around for your masterpiece, Poppy will teach you her techniques to give you the tools to get painting too. You will be flooded with tips and inspiration, taking your creativity to the next level. If you are lucky (we know he will be camped out the front door) you will get to hang out with the famous Oridax (the sheep), as always he will have his bestie by his side.
What you get…
- 3 hours of tuition into how to create a simple watercolour painting.
- Light refreshments available including an afternoon tea.
- Bubbles and laughter with friends
- Watercolour booklet to take away, allowing you to take your knowledge home for future reference.
- Gift bag with goodies to get you starting your new year the creative way!!
Can’t wait to see you there!